We had a wonderful Chinese New Year's Eve evening with our friends Amy, Kevin, Garrett and Mary Lin on Sunday night. The food was delicious and the company was even better! All the kids dressed in their Chinese outfits and looked adorable. And Briana ate more long noodles than any child her size should. ;)










12 Kind Words:
Happy CNY, looks like it's off to a great start at your house!
I love that all the kids were wearing Custom Chinese clothing!
Have a great week.
What fun! I love the "enough already" picture - just as cute as the others.
Ha ha - she still looks too cute even when she's huffing!
Love her outfit: gorgeous colour.
The crossed arm pic is awesome! Those are the ones I tend to look back on and enjoy the most. You remember Charlotte's "pumpkin patch" pic from China? LOL. Still one of my faves.
I love the lavender on your beautiful girl. Happy CNY again!
I love the huffing pic... she's so cute!
Cuteness all round! The huffing pic is a hoot! If only they knew how much fun it was for mommy to catch this pic!
Happy CNY!
What a fun celebration! Looks like everyone enjoyed a great evening. The pic with her arms crossed... too funny!
SOunds like a great evening..
Love the photos..
Have a great week..
Looks like you had a lot of fun! Bri looks like such a big girl next to the little one.
I regret not buying any of those 2-piece Chinese outfits! They're so sweet!
just a stop by and see you guys do have the new year spirit.
I don't know who the 4 singers are. What they are singing is like :
Happy new year ..Happy new year
Everyone has a big smile on the face….
Eating and drinking together….
Singing the happy new year song….
New year comes I may become a model….
Wearing a fashion dress …..
Beautiful like a little fairy…..
Time flew and did not wait for me….
Yesterday old friends came to us reunion ….
This occasion hard to acquire…..
wishing you a happy new year…
wishing you full of spirit like a wild horse everyday….
relaxing needs no definite rule….
Wishing you all dreams come true…..
Bri looks so precious in her special CNY outfit!! And you know I love that "I've had enough of the camera" face.....that is just too cute!!
See you Thursday:)
Lisa
she is so cute. congrats on the 1.5 years. love the pic with her 'tude showing.
Post a Comment