June 3, 2010

Lots of Outdoor Fun!

The weather in the state of GA has been warm (but not at all unbearable), and we have been having some outdoor fun! I turned on the sprinklers in our front yard for a little while on Tuesday and Briana had a blast!


Slight break to sit on the rocking chair...

Doug's parents came into town to visit over Memorial Day weekend and on Monday, we all headed to the pool in our neighborhood for the first time this summer. Like Briana's goggles? (Not sure who that lady is in the picture, but it's not me!)

About a month ago, Bri and I met Angela and her adorable kiddie crew at a local park near our house...


And we also met them at another park last week...


(Swing pic taken by Angela)

And also a few weeks ago, Bri and I met Amy and Mary Lin at our neighborhood playground. Can you tell what the girls are looking at?

A butterfly!

They were pretty excited!

Looking so forward to having more summer play dates and enjoying the water as much as we can. Happy June everyone!

5 Kind Words:

Angela and Jay said...

We're looking forward to more fun playdates too. Let's go to the pool soon! :-)Angela

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Sounds like you all are having lots of summer fun over there!!! :)

Two Kayaks said...

I love how her feet aren't even touching the ground in the first picture! If that's not fun, I don't know what is.

Kim said...

Love all the photos..
Looks like tons of fun..
Have a great weekend..
Hugs..

Amy said...

I love the pics!! What a doll!! These sort of pics remind me of my own childhood, here in Georgia!!
Emily Grace has been playing in the sprinkler too!! I love it!! Lord knows, we are out of the drought for sure and the grass is still soft enough to run around in wet bare feet to do it. There is no way that we could have done it last year at all!! Enjoy!! See you Saturday!! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails