Here is Briana on Monday morning before her 5th day at Pre K. Briana saw a commercial that advertised sparkly Sketchers and she fell in love with them. Usually we watch channels on TV that don't have commercials, but we turned on a local channel early Saturday morning that unfortunately did. I needed to make a trip to Khol's over the weekend to do some other shopping and *voila* - Briana came home with a pair. She is SO excited about these sneakers. The first thing she said to her teacher Monday morning after saying "Hi" was "Look at my new Sketchers." LOVELY.
6 Kind Words:
Oh my gosh, she is getting so big! I wish we lived closer so that we could get our two girls together... I am sure they would have a blast!
Haven't been on much lately... so much going on, but life is starting to settle down. I hope you are well.
Look at those sparkly shoes... I'll bet she never wants to take them off! :-)
What "girl" could resist? Such a cutie in them.
Those shoes just match her personality!!
OMW..
I LOVE THEM..
Toooo cute..
She is darling..
Glad Briana is loving school.
Have a great week.
Hugz..
I {heart} her sketchers..... great choice and she looks so darn cute in them!!
Post a Comment