Like the turkey hat? My mom got the hats for Briana and my nephew. I can't believe I haven't been able to blog about Thanksgiving yet. Disney took a lot of time! Anyway, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my parents' house. Here are a few pictures of the festivities...
I make the turkey and bring it over to my parents' house each year. But before we head out, Briana and Doug have to eat the neck first...
Once at my parents' house, Briana tried on her dress that she made at school...
After watching the Thanksgiving parade, my family posed for a few pictures. Here is a nice one of my parents and my grandmother...
Briana gulping down pie my mom made...
Thanksgiving smiles...
Briana and I broke the wishbone at the end of the evening and Briana won. (Legitimately!)
We all had a wonderful day and Briana especially enjoyed running around with her cousin. Starting in my next post, I will start talking about all the amazing things we have done already for the Christmas season. We have already done so much and it is only December 10!
We have visited with Santa (several times), saw Cirque du Soleil's Ovo, fully decorated the house, went to Chattanooga to ride the Santa train and see the Enchanted Garden of Lights at Rock City, and Briana had breakfast with Gramma and Papa at school. More to come...









3 Kind Words:
Love those FAT cheeks full of pie!
And, I think I've mentioned before...you guys have way too much fun! Good for you!
Hope your Cirque was as good as ours in NYC.
Don't know where you find the energy from :)
Looking forward to seeing your Christmas Lights!
We STILL havent seen Santa yet;-(
Post a Comment