December 10, 2010

Visit With Santa (Times Three)

Ok - it's time to get some Christmas up in here finally! I'll start with Briana's visit with Santa - times three. Seriously, I didn't plan for her to talk with Santa so many times. We always visit with Santa at the mall. We love our mall Santa. Briana has visited him every year since she was one...

Then Doug scheduled a special trip on the Santa train in Chattanooga last weekend (Friday evening). I didn't realize how much time Santa was going to spend with each child on the hour long trip. Briana got to talk with him for a while. Santa was in a particularly witty mood that evening. He had us laughing...


Then Saturday night, we visited the "Enchanted Garden of Lights" at Rock City in Chattanooga. I had no idea that Santa was one of the stops on the trail. I told Briana since she had visited Santa twice, she didn't have to see him again, but she insisted on seeing him again...

I have a feeling that visiting Santa three times will probably insure her getting everything she wants for Christmas.

Gee - how does Santa end up everywhere? Amazing, isn't it? Well, he is magic. ;)

1 Kind Words:

Kim said...

LOVE IT..
Great photos and tons of fun..
Have a great weekend..
Hugz..

Related Posts with Thumbnails