March 21, 2011

The Dragon King

Yesterday, Doug, Briana and I met Matt, Kathy and Chani over at the Center For Puppetry Arts to see the story of The Dragon King. It was a wonderful story and the marionettes were truly amazing to watch.

Here is a little clip of what we saw...



After the performance, the girls headed upstairs to make some dragon marionettes...







We decided to grab some dinner at Joe's Crab Shack and the girls played on the restaurant playground for a little while...

It was a perfect Sunday afternoon!

And a little side note - I am officially back online! My computer broke several days ago, and my awesome hubby spent most of the weekend fixing it. After getting new memory, wiping my machine clean and reinstalling everything, I am back! Breathing a bit easier now. :D

2 Kind Words:

Debbie said...

That looks fab!!! Its just awful when you get IT probs! DX

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

We LOVE the CPA!!! We need to go soon! Love all your pics~ looks like the girls had a ball!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails