I am going to count Briana's birthday party as being the eighth kid party she has attended this year and now we are at number nine. We attended my nephew N's 3rd birthday party yesterday and Briana had a blast. How can you not love an inflatable party? Can you tell how much fun she had from the first picture?
(My sis snapped this last shot - so cute)...
Doug and Briana are hanging out at Starbucks this morning and then we are all going to a movie this afternoon. Tomorrow, Bri heads to school once again and in the afternoon, she has her 5 year old check up at the pediatrician.
Tooth update - still pretty wiggly, but not looking like it is going to fall out yet. I almost wish it would just come out already because I know it is bothering her a bit when she bites down on food. Now, how many teeth do we have left to go? Not that many more, right? ;D
It is so weird having Briana go to school every day. I do like the free time I get, but I really miss her and I'm not digging this getting up in the morning so early stuff - especially when it is still dark outside.
I am definitely having to get used to my "new normal"!





2 Kind Words:
I feel you on getting used to the new normal, tomorrow we start it too.
HI LISA
I HATE CHANGE TOO - B IS JUST GETTING SO GROWN UP!
DX
Post a Comment