November 18, 2011

Briana's Kindergarten Field Trip

Last week (on Thursday), I went as a chaperone on Bri's first kindergarten field trip (all the kindergarten classes were in attendance). It was a trip to a farm/cornfield maze. It was SO cold that day. And it was a bit hectic, but the kids had a blast. The parents followed the buses to the farm and I managed to snap a picture of Bri on the bus before they unloaded. She looked so small in the window. The hayride was really fun, but walking through the corn maze was a challenge with a bunch of hopped up 5 year olds! LOL! I am so grateful that I was able to experience her field trip with her. Enjoy the pics...













3 Kind Words:

Lisa~~ said...

Very fun. After chasing just three girls through a corn maze I can imagine how hectic it was to have so many little ones. Hope you're feeling better and have a great Thanksgiving.

Lindsay said...

That's a lot of kids!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

It looks like she had so much fun on her first field trip!!!

I cannot get over how much your baby girl has grown up..... She is getting SO TALL!!!

Hope y'all have a Happy Thanksgiving~

xoxox,

Lisa

Related Posts with Thumbnails