I have a lot to blog about regarding Napa, but I am going to blog about Briana's last soccer practice of the season first as well as her last Chinese dance class until the fall (both were on Saturday). The temperatures in the south are usually warm at this time of the year, but I can say it has been downright hot lately. So, you will see that Bri's face is totally flushed just minutes after starting practice.
Team Brazil played hard. The girls won the past three weeks, but unfortunately, they lost this last game two to one. Bri didn't score a goal this game, but she sure came close a number of times. The goalies on the other team were tough on Saturday. At the end of the game, the coaches handed out medals. Our team improved by leaps and bounds from the first practice to the last. They are all superstars!
I love how intense Briana is when she plays...
Briana and Mary Lin had a wonderful time playing together. Briana can't wait for soccer to start again the the fall!
I am quite sure Briana has finally found her "thing." This girl loves soccer!

3 Kind Words:
B must loves soccer to not worry about running around in the hot weather! I have to say, she does look like shes having fun :)
She looks like she LOVES it! I love all the actions shots.
You have one awesome athlete!!! She's precious!!!
Post a Comment