Doug, Bri and I were very excited this past weekend because a new show debut on Nick and it is the follow up to Av@tar, The Last Airbend@r. Doug started watching all the Av@tar episodes with Briana on @pple TV last year and she fell in love with the show. And then I started getting into it with them. I love how Bri states along with the intro "Water...Earth...Fire...Air." When all three seasons were finally watched, Bri was sad it was over. But now, there is the continuation -
The Legend of Korr@...
We DVR'd the show on Saturday and here we are watching on the bed with blankets on Sunday evening (I was behind the camera of course)...
Let's see if Korr@ is as amazing as Aang!



1 Kind Words:
We are huge Avatar fans over here. Our family was so excited when the first episode (or two) of the new series were pre-release a couple weekends ago on the internet. We watched it a couple times then, and are now so excited to watch the show on our TV. So happy to hear that you enjoy the show as well.
Post a Comment