May 3, 2013

16th Wedding Anniversary


16 years ago, I married my best friend...



We were so young when we first started dating. High school sweethearts...


We have grown up together...


I almost can't remember when he wasn't in my life...


 I love him more and more each day. And I love the family we have...


We have been through so many of life's ups and downs together, and there are times I wonder how Doug even puts up with me ~ I'm just glad he does. :)

"You see everything, you see every part
You see all my light and you love my dark
You dig everything of which I'm ashamed
There's not anything to which you can't relate
And you're still here"
~Alanis Morissette

4 Kind Words:

Tracy said...

You guys are adorable....Happy 16!

Andreea Hellen Red said...

Happy anniversary!You are beautiful together!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations. Lovely to see a happy couple going the distance together. Happy Anniversary!

Debbie said...

Lovely to see your "old" pics!!!

Happy Anniversary!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails