June 17, 2013

Father's Day Recap

I believe Doug ended up having a wonderful Father's Day (weekend). Saturday, my mom put a little family party together for Father's Day and two birthdays (my sister's and mine) - I'm going to blog about that day in my next post. But Sunday, it was all about Doug.

Bri and I gave him our cards and gifts in the morning...

Daddy/Briana kiss...

Briana gave Doug "Dr. Who" items (a T-shirt and salt and pepper shakers)...

Pretending to be scared of the dalek...

My gift to Doug (a Robert Graham leather messenger bag). Doug was quite happy...


French toast for breakfast...

We chilled out most of the morning and finally dressed to go out for a late lunch...


 Sushi for daddy...

And a trip to "Hobbytown USA"...



We got home late afternoon. Doug said for dinner, he wanted to grill.

Here is our furry child...

We sat on the back porch (I took out plastic margarita glasses - I filled them with sparkling grape juice for fun for Briana)...

She opted for a sandwich...

While Doug and I opted for tri-tip...


Toast to daddy...

My dinner - yum...

Doug indulged my need for a picture. What a guy...

We lounged on the back porch until after dark and Miss B was getting tired. After a quick shower, it was off to dreamland...

It was a quiet, perfect Father's Day. :)

2 Kind Words:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

A perfect day indeed!!! Happy day to Doug and hope you all have a great week!!! XO

Andreea Hellen Red said...

Lovley time!I wish my dad was still alive.

Related Posts with Thumbnails