My grandmother (my mother's mother) passed this morning a little after 9AM. Such a very sad day. I am going to miss her so much.
My grandfather was waiting for her. They are finally together again after an 11 year separation.
My grandfather used to always tell a great story...
My grandparents went dancing every Saturday night while they were dating. My grandfather said that when he and my grandmother entered the dance hall, the conductor of the band would see them and have the band stop whatever they were playing. "Boom, the music would stop" - my grandfather would say - "and they would start playing the song 'Maybe'."
I hope they are happy and finally dancing together again in heaven...


3 Kind Words:
Thinking of you, Lisa...Grandmothers are so special...I love the story your Grandpa told. Magical!
<3
Truly sorry for your loss and for the sadness that your family feels at this time.
Dawn
I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you and your family.
Post a Comment