The Monday before Christmas was our first "official" day of Christmas break, so we did our annual cookie baking with cousins N1 and N2 at Aunt A's house. N2 is still too young to really participate in the baking, so it was really baking with N1. ;)
The kids got to work on their masterpieces...
Lots of candies and sprinkles were necessary...
Each design was handled with care...
Most of the cookies came out great - except for the one I forgot about. Heh. I thought I would give it a little more time to cook. Whoops...
Once the cookies cooled, it was time for icing...
And tasting...
Doug's request was a Yoda cookie with a Santa hat...
When we got home, Bri immediately showed Doug. He was quite impressed...
Doug really wanted to join us in cookie baking, but we had a sick kitty on our hands that day that needed to go to the vet. So, Doug took on sick cat duty for me. What a guy!




0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment