We had an interesting start to Christmas. First, Briana woke up at 3AM and came into our room saying she was "so hungry" and could not go back to sleep because her stomach was grumbling. She never, ever does that - so unusual. I ran downstairs quickly to grab her a muffin. She ate a couple of bites and she laid back down. She went right back to sleep thank goodness.
She was happy when she awoke (around 7:30), but she was not too happy that Doug wanted to video her coming down the stairs. Don't know why - she even got teary over it. On Christmas - geesh!!! But, we managed to convince her to let him (if I walked downstairs with her) and then she was good. Again, a very strange occurence.
But once she saw all her gifts, she was all smiles and giggles again.
Then she was typical Briana - huge happiness ahead...
Santa brought most of her gifts, but Mommy and Daddy got her a few gifts too (:D). She LOVES the cartoon "Winx" and we got her all the dolls from the series...
And guess what my sweet gal did for me? While I was sick, she worked on my Christmas gift. All these little paper objects. They were so beautiful. I am going to put them in an album...
She made me this card too...
And remember that Bri and I did some crafting around Thanksgiving time?
This is the finished product ~ a mug with happy and silly faces for Doug...
After we opened all our gifts, Bri went to check to see if Santa ate his cookies...
And there was a surprise from Red!! A picture of him with a goodbye note...
Bri was sad he had to go (I took the following two pictures on Christmas night)...
After checking Santa's cookies and opening our stockings, we went to get Asia to give her some goodies out of her stocking. That is when we realized she was really ill. She looked frazzled and was having potty issues. We gave her this red blanket as a gift and she seemed to be comforted by it. I was so worried about her...
We had plans to go to my parent's house that afternoon, so we had to sadly leave Asia at home. We had a nice time at my mom's house, but Asia was in the back of my mind the whole time understandably.
Next post ~ Christmas at my parents' house!










0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment