I guess the smile on her face means she wasn't too scarred from the ordeal on Tuesday. :)
Bri really wanted to play in the snow last Wednesday. Me - I wasn't so excited about it. We did make plans to go over to L and J's house to play with E, so that part I was looking forward to (and once I got out there - I did have fun).
I was really happy to wake up in my own bed with Bri next to me Wednesday morning. We slept in just a bit. As soon as we had breakfast, we walked over to L's house (because my car was still on the side of the road and the roads were still really slick anyway).
I put Bri in some snow pants that I got as a gift for her a few years ago but never used because it didn't snow for two years. They were too short, but I was determined to use them! LOL! They worked just ok for that day, but at least we got to use them once.
This is us heading over to L's house...
Briana and E were so happy to see each other. They sledded, ran around and played and played...
Bri and I joined them for lunch and the girls played some more. By mid afternoon, I was pretty pooped and ready to go back home.
Here is my house with the snow...
Bri was determined to slide down a few small hills in our yard too before we headed inside. And the sun was just starting to melt the snow...
As bad as the day was before, we did manage to get some enjoyment out of the snow. A big thanks to L, J and E for getting us out of the house for some fun. :)



















2 Kind Words:
Happy Days, Lisa!!! B looks like she enjoyed every minute...
It always amazes me how pretty it can be 34 hours after a storm! What a beautiful day with sledding! Glad you were able to enjoy some of fun of snow!
Post a Comment