Yep, all this happened last week. Just one week.
Snowpocalypse. The beginning of Chinese New Year. Bri's first reconciliation. I am still reeling from all of it.
I actually thought things might calm down in 2014. Not happening.
Oh - and my fridge broke Saturday night. Again. It already broke in May. Thank goodness we have a second fridge in our garage. The one in the kitchen can't be fixed until Thursday.
I have so much to write about and don't know where to start. I guess in my next post I'll write about what happened to Bri and I during the snow event last Tuesday. Seven hours after I left to pick up Bri from school, I finally made it home. And that included driving, being driven, walking, hitching a ride and slipping and falling once - all while my husband was in Florida. No kidding. But at least I slept in my own bed that night.
And at least I am feeling better than Peyton Manning is this morning.
Be back soon.





1 Kind Words:
What a week!
Post a Comment