March 19, 2014

A Very Busy Weekend

We had a very busy weekend this past weekend. We hadn't been that busy since we got back from Disney. It is nice that we are finally able to start getting back into the swing of things.

 Bri and I had a neighborhood playground play date set with good friends L & E on Friday afternoon after school, but we also ended up bumping into Bri's friends I and JG (sisters) from Bri's school and they joined in the fun. It was nice seeing all the girls playing together...


 Saturday, Doug, Bri and I had a nice lunch with friends Khalid, Ansu and Kira. After our lunch, we had to hit the soccer field. Briana was still a bit under the weather that day and did not play all that well. But, Briana also gets a bit intimidated when playing against very strong teams. I'll blog about what happened on Saturday in another post. She wasn't on her game. And yes, she was not feeling great, but I don't think that is the only reason she didn't play well.

Sunday came and had made plans to go up and visit my aunt and uncle (that live up in Northeast Georgia) so we could see my cousin B that came into town from Texas with his wife and two beautiful little girls.

Briana was so happy with her outfit that day and she said she felt "all grown up"...


My parents were there as well as my sister, brother-in-law and my adorable nephews. And several other relatives from my aunt's side of the family were there too. It was hustling and bustling that day! We had a really great time.

The kids got along famously...




Bri and my cousin's daughter A got along so amazingly well. The kids were very sad when we finally had to head back home. I really wish my cousin B and his family lived closer. :(

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails