February 7, 2017

Celebrating Doug's Birthday

Doug's birthday landed on Friday the 13th, but that didn't stop us from having a nice day/evening. It was a work day for the hubby, so we didn't get to start the celebration until mid-afternoon.

I always like to decorate for the occasion...

I bought Doug a small peanut butter/chocolate cake so he could blow out some candles...

Doug opened his gifts. I got him this Jamstik that he really wanted...

 We then headed to dinner at McCormick & Schmick's downtown...

This was my dinner ~ yum...

My two loves...

The birthday boy was brought some creme brulee for dessert...

Which Miss B quickly stole...

The reason we chose the restaurant was because it was located right next to the Chinese Lantern Festival at Centennial Olympic Park...

I will be blogging about the festival next.
 
 When we got home after the festival, the sky looked like this...

It was absolutely beautiful.

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails