October 29, 2009

All About Halloween

Doug, Briana and I carved our pumpkins last night. Bri loved watching us carve while she picked out the pumpkin seeds from the lovely pumpkin inners. I will bake up the seeds on Saturday. Doug always goes all out with his carving while I go more traditional.

Briana's gymnastics class was all about Halloween. This green monster greeted us in the lobby.


Dancing to the Monster Mash...


And here is the front of our house. We are very ready for Halloween. Sadly, it looks like we might have rain Saturday. My girl is sooo excited about trick or treating - I have a feeling we will be walking around with a big umbrella that night.

As Linus said to Charlie Brown in "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown,"

Linus: You've heard of the fury of a woman scorned, haven't you?
Charlie Brown: Yeah, I guess I have.
Linus: Well, that's nothing compared to the fury of a woman who has been cheated out of trick-or-treats.

I will be carrying an umbrella on Halloween. :)

1 Kind Words:

Sandra said...

Nice pumpkins! We carved pumpkins last night as well. SO much fun :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails