Three years ago today, we saw our beautiful daughter's face for the very first time. We waited six long years for a child, and on June 6, 2007, our dream finally came true. You can view our referral day video here. Briana brings us more joy and more happiness than we ever could have imagined. We love you, sweet girl!2009...
2008...

15 Kind Words:
Briana has grown into a beautiful, happy, confident little girl. What a testimony that is to the love of her mom and dad. Congratulations on this special day.
Congrats! Love this series of pics. You guys are an inspiration to waiting families!
Congrats!! on your 3rd year together.
Congratulations!! She is such a light and a joy.
Happy day! there is nothing like seeing that face for the first time except kissing it! :) Blessings as you celebrate your precious beautiful girl!!!
Sharon
Three years already! The time has just flown, hasn't it?! I can't believe the difference in Briana from last year. From baby to little girl - what a jump! Congratulations to the whole family. :)
Kiy
Well I can't be the only one crying after re-watching the video! Ahh, thanks for sharing it again. I love referral day and of course the anniversaries of it. Congratulations to a beautiful family.
Now, where are my tissues.
WOW..
How BEAUTIFUL...
It is truly amazing to see how much she has changed from year to year..
SOOOOO PRETTY..
have a great Sunday..
amazing seeing her change so much. Happy Anniverary!
She is just stunning, and getting huge by the minute! I can't believe it's been that long already - I still remember meeting you for the first time, wearing your referral pic on your shirt at Mel's!!!! Congrats on it being 3 years mama! :)
wow.. look at the change. Congrats on your referral day today. I know it was a day that changed your life forever and brought you many, many blessings!
You had to wait six long years, until the perfect baby was born for you! She was well worth the wait! You 3 are meant to be a family!
Wow has your girl grown!! Happy referral anniversary!
Congrats on three wonderful years!!! I know it was love at first sight!! She is such a beautiful girl inside and out...... I hope you had fun celebrating your special day:)
Lisa
WOW! I just watched the video and cried! As we all know, Briana is adorable. But HOW CUTE are you and your husband?!? Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment