August 30, 2010

First Coloring Contest

Before this contest stuff, I couldn't tell you the last time I had been at Buffalo's Restaurant. For some reason a couple of weeks ago, we decided to hit the restaurant for lunch and there happened to be a coloring contest. Bri spent almost the entire meal working so hard on her entry...

She did great, didn't she?

So an entire week went by and each day of that week she would mention that she hoped she would win the contest. The Saturday of that week she received this in the mail for a free sundae...

She was chosen as "one" of their winners and she was so stinkin' excited. (I have a strong suspicion everyone that enters this "contest" ends up a winner - it gets them back in the restaurant. Genius marketing ploy.) But my girl was thrilled and I was thrilled for her.

The next day we went back to the restaurant and she thoroughly enjoyed her prize...

5 Kind Words:

kitchu said...

way to go Bri! love her color choices :)

Sandra said...

Good job, Briana!

Kim said...

Great Job Briana..
Love it..

Lindsay said...

I love her colorful buffalo. A thoroughly well deserved prize.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Way to go Briana!! She did such a wonderful job:)

xoxo,

Lisa

Related Posts with Thumbnails