May 2, 2011

Bri's First Baseball Game (Go Braves!)

Friday night, Bri went to her very first professional baseball game! My friend Suzanne invited us to go watch Bri's bud Matthew walk the field with his little league team. It was a great opportunity for our families to get together because our husbands are good friends and they haven't been able to hang out together in a while. Bri and I drove down with Suzanne and Matthew. Doug picked up Steve and they headed over together.

Before I snapped this photo, Suzanne said "Hey, aren't you going to get your 'ready to go' photo?" LOL! I had almost forgotten. So I whipped out my camera. Here are the kids "ready to go!"...

Getting to the stadium...

Matthew plays for the "Red Sox" on his little league team...

Suzanne and Matthew...

The hubbys arrive...

And Steve came bearing gifts. Baseballs!

Our family...

Some arm painting...

Walking around...

Matthew had to go to a meeting place to walk the field, so Doug, Bri and I headed to the kid area to play for a while...


We got to our seats and ate some dinner while waiting for Matthew's big walk...



There he is!!! Go Matthew!

Matthew finally joined us again when he was all finished and quickly changed into proper Braves attire...

Go Braves!


Tomahawk chop...

All Briana wanted the whole time was cotton candy. And she thoroughly enjoyed every bite. And yes, a sugar rush kicked in...

She couldn't stop giggling here. She was "sugar buzzed."


This was fun! Can we go home now?

We all left right after the 7th inning stretch. Bri enjoyed the eating, the cheering and spending time with Matthew, but as for the game, she was lost and a bit bored. She started getting quite antsy and was asking to go home. She is still a little young to enjoy watching the game of baseball, but I know she still enjoyed the experience. And so did I for that matter. Thanks so much again Suzanne, Steve and Matthew for a fun evening!

3 Kind Words:

Lisa~~ said...

What a fun time. I love the pic of Bri eating the cotton candy, pure delight.

Kim said...

How fun...Love the photos..
Have a great week..

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Looks like everyone had a blast! And...I love the cotton candy too! ;)

Love and blessings,
Robin

Related Posts with Thumbnails