About a month or so ago, Doug and I were invited to a birthday party for one of Doug's co-workers and my parents came over to babysit. Somehow Bri ended up with ice cream that night.
And she got Papa to play a game of Candyland...
Bragging because she won...
Gramma tucked her into bed nice and tight...
And on Lady G@ga night, Bri spent the night at my parents' house. Here are Bri and Gramma having some dessert. Not sure if there are enough Legos there...
Gramma makes the best spaghetti...
Nighttime giggles and silliness...
French toast making in the morning...
Waiting for mommy and daddy to come pick her up...
Funny thing - she doesn't really miss us while we are away when she is with Gramma and Papa. And it is totally not because she gets spoiled or anything. ;D










3 Kind Words:
Lisa, Thanks for your "understanding" comments re Gracie's eating! She has just had a tiny amount of spag bol for dinner... :-)
Aren't Grannys great? Gracie is going to be looked after here by Granny every Wed and I KNOW she could not be in better hands! I kinda like that I get to see my own mum before I head out to work on my first day...might need a cuddle from her before I leave!! Dx
Ps Happy Mother's Day for tomorrow.
Awwww...Briana has some awesome grandparents!
Happy Mother's Day!
That's so awesome that Bri is comfortable staying all night at grandma and papa's house! I wish Maddy would do that. She LOVES my mother and step-father to death.. really she does but she stayed there once and just freaked out about us not coming to get her that night. That was 2 years ago. She is 5.5 now and still won't stay the night with anyone. She has to be able to come home at night.
Post a Comment