Last Monday, the weather got really warm and I knew it was a perfect time to wash off the rocking chairs and Bri's bench that sit on my front porch because they were covered in pollen. For those that live in GA, you all know how yellow and horrible the pollen is around here. So, my black chairs looked yellow. I took out the hose and let Bri help me clean...
Of course, why not turn the sprinklers on for a bit?...
She decided to start pulling out all of our swim gear. I like this outfit...
All that running makes you very tired. Time for a drink break...
I'm glad we decided to take advantage of the warm day we had on Monday because a cool front came through a day later and by Thursday, Bri was dressed like this again...
It has definitely warmed up again though. So, summer is definitely on its way! Our neighborhood pool opens on May 14!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. I have a few MD posts coming up soon!











1 Kind Words:
Warmth sounds wonderful. It snowed here again this morning. I have always said, "Let me live in Georgia from March to June."
Post a Comment