When we arrived at Garrett and Mary Lin's house, Garrett greeted us looking like this...
And when Ella arrived, we saw that her parents Laura and Rob got into the Halloween spirit as well...
Look, here is my first loot of the night!!!
Miss Snow White...
Tinkerbell...
Let's go, go, go!!!!!
Ella was a trooper and managed to keep up the pace...
I snapped this group picture. I realize now that my mom wasn't in it. I didn't get one of her with Bri the whole evening. Bad me...
Bri ran into school friend Lexi while we were out...
All of this Halloween stuff is freaking me out!!!
Ella coming up the rear again. Trooper, I tell ya...
Three adorable gals...
Ella got tired and headed home, and we stopped at my house to pick up our wagon cause Bri and ML were getting a bit tired too. (This was the last time I saw my candy bowls because they were stolen by the time we got back home - 20 minutes later. I was pretty upset and ticked off...)
The girls hitching a ride in the wagon to stop at a few more houses...
Miss B with her loot at the end of the night...
It was an awesome night (despite getting my bowls ripped off). Our neighborhood goes all out on Halloween. It is really something to see. Can't wait to do it again next year (except the getting ripped off part. :D)




















3 Kind Words:
What a fun night!!! Looks like a great neighborhood to take the kids around, and they seemed to have a great time.
Looks like Bri (and the rest of you) had fun! Wow, those are some big houses in your neighborhood! I hope people are generous with the kids - lots of walking. :i)
FUN...
Love all the photos..
Looks like the kids had a lot of fun..
Have a great week..
Post a Comment