We arrived first at the gym, so I snapped a couple of pics before the "S" clan arrived...
We left the girls for 4 hours at the gym while we went to dinner. When we got back, Briana and Maisie were still running (and swinging) full throttle...
Briana said she didn't even realize she had been there so long and that it was time to go home. And remember, she had been at soccer practice in the morning. Maisie and Bri gave big hugs before we parted...
While the girls were playing, the adults were eating. Lisa recommended a delicious sushi restaurant. It was really superb. I swiped these two pics off of the internet. You can get the idea of what we ate...
It was such a nice evening. Good food and good conversation. I really thought Briana would crash in the car as soon as we got moving, but she didn't. But, she did crash as soon as her head hit her pillow. And she slept in very late the next morning. Nice!!!





2 Kind Words:
What a fun night for all of you! I remember our long nights at the gym. Our girls stayed for practice 5 times a week for 4 hours. Crazy! Blessings!
It was a fun night for all and we're looking forward to doing it again, hopefully soon.
Post a Comment