March 24, 2012

Scratched Cheek

I got a call around 12:15 on Wednesday afternoon from Bri's teacher telling me Briana had a bit of an accident at school. Bri and another little girl were running on the playground and the other little girl fell on Briana. Bri face-planted into the ground. She scratched up her cheek and knee and bent and scratched her glasses. Bri said the part she hated the most was the dirt that got into her mouth. My poor, poor sweetie! Good news is that I already have new lenses on order.

4 Kind Words:

dawn said...

Poor baby. Is she looking better.

Ani said...

Poor Bri! Tons of TLC are on order ;)

RamblingMother said...

that picture just looks pitiful Hope she feels better soon. I am so glad to know I am not the only one who takes pictures of our wounded, heh.

Debbie said...

Ouch! That looks painful, sending Briana a big hug....

Related Posts with Thumbnails