March 12, 2012

A Very Full Friday

Well, Briana having the day off on Friday was a bit of a surprise this past week. On Monday, I looked at Briana's class newsletter and it said no school on Friday. I am pretty sure it was a built-in snow day that the county never ended up using, so the kids got a day off. Bri and I, of course, made the most out of it. :)

Amy, Garrett and ML invited us to do a little consignment shopping at a nearby neighborhood consignment sale Friday morning. I found a few pieces of clothing for Bri, and she found a $0.50 toy that she fell in love with. She has been playing with it all weekend. Score! We also had lunch at a yummy Mexican restaurant...





Then Friday afternoon, we met Angela, Laney and Hailey for our monthly art craft at our favorite local art center. This time it was a rainbow, green clovers and a pot of gold craft for St. Patrick's Day. And always remember, you can never have enough glitter, sequins and sparkles...








After crafting, Briana asked me if I could take her to Burger King. So, I obliged. She does look cute in her crown. She ate about half her burger and then went into the play area, found two kids to play with and ran around and climbed for another 45 minutes. I honestly don't know where she gets her energy...

She crashed hard on Friday night. After a day like that, wouldn't you?

And here are some photos taken by the art center...






2 Kind Words:

Debbie said...

She is such a busy bee! But I know you love it really Lisa...hehe :)

Tracy said...

Fun extra day off! Great pics...the craft looks cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails