I am finally now blogging about day 2 of Briana's birthday festivities. Briana was going to be in school on her actual birthday, so Doug and I thought it would be nice to give Briana a family fun day on Sunday.
Briana has been begging pleading asking us forever to take her back "to that place with the fun play area that we went to with Chani." We went to the Fernbank Museum a little over two years ago with the M family, and Briana still remembers how much she enjoyed it. I figured that B's birthday was the perfect time to take her back.
We even went to the same place for brunch that we did back then. This restaurant is SO good. Briana was a little freaked by the mannequin on the side of the building. She thought it was a real person at first!
I'm telling you, this weather pattern has been so strange in Georgia. Believe me - I'm not complaining. We sat outside on the patio. In August. That morning was absolutely gorgeous! And look at that smile..
My brunch. Not healthy - but freakin' delish. :)
The loves of my life...
It was then time to head over to the museum...
Nature Quest (that cool play area) is where Briana wanted to go first. Of course...
"I'm finally back here!!!!"
We then headed to the Imax theater to see "Under The Sea"...
We then went to the "A Walk Through Time In Georgia" exhibit...
"The Giants Of The Mesozoic"...
Then we hit the "Sensing Nature" exhibit...
One last stop at Nature Quest. Of course Bri befriended someone immediately...
Gift shop time and photo opp...
We had been at Fernbank all afternoon and it was getting toward dinner time. So we stopped at the original Varsity...
And what do you think my girl got at that very famous hot dog place? A hamburger. Yep.
Not me though - I had a chili dog (Wow - I did not have a good eating day that day)...
After a FULL day, Briana was tired. I put her in the shower and then she was off to bed. But that night, I put together a special surprise for her. Hee, hee, hee...

















0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment