September 24, 2013

Our Wonderful Mini Vacation

Briana has fall break all this week, so Doug, Bri and I took a mini vacation to the North Georgia mountains. We left Saturday evening and came home late this afternoon. We did so much - from hiking to the bottom of Amicalola Falls to apple picking in Ellijay. It was an absolutely perfect fall weekend.

I cannot even believe I was able to go on this trip. I was very sick with a nasty virus last week, and I wasn't sure I would recover in time. Somehow I pulled myself together. I wasn't perfect, but I was 95% better than I was last week and had a wonderful time. Briana is growing up so quickly, and I don't want to miss a moment of her still being my "little" girl.

So, my next few posts will be about our vacation (since my blog is my scrapbook - :D). I really hope you all enjoy reading about our trip!

(If you are wondering where Miss Asia was during all of this - we had to board her at the vet. Wah! I have never had to do it before, but I just didn't trust her alone with her cone. I am going to pick her up tomorrow morning. I miss her so much!)

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails