March 17, 2014

We Are Alive - Promise

I cannot believe I haven't blogged since March 5. We are still alive - promise. As you all know, I was sick and then Briana got sick with some cold/cough thingy. So, things were slow around here for a while.

 Briana has managed to get to school, go to PSR and play soccer, but other than that, we've stayed close to home. We slowly started venturing out of the house toward the end of last week. And we actually had a pretty busy weekend.

One day when Briana was sick, she made me the above flowers out of duct tape. She was the one that was sick, but she still made me these beautiful flowers. She is too sweet for words. I'm so not worthy.

I promise I have not stopped blogging. If I ever do decide to stop, I will let you all know. I have followed so many blogs where people just stopped writing posts and I finally had to assume that they weren't ever coming back. :(

Got a few posts in my head that I know I need to write up - just don't have time today. I'll be back some time this week!

1 Kind Words:

Debbie said...

Hope those "nasties"go away soon....and stay away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails