July 18, 2014

A Painting Party

Bri's friend Emma turned 9 on Saturday and had a wonderful painting party!

Briana was so cute as she headed out the door...


The girls played with Emma's doggie while waiting for all of the guests to arrive...

Emma's mom Beverly outdid herself decorating...




I dropped Bri off for a couple of hours and then I went back to pick her up.

The girls were playing games when I arrived...





Then it was time to open presents...

The beautiful birthday girl...


The girls did an amazing job on their art pieces! I love how each girl did her own thing. I was kind of surprised that Briana painted hers just a solid pink - usually she loves to add details to things. I asked why she did just pink (maybe ran out of time, etc) and she said "I just wanted to do mine pink!" So pink it was...

A super cute party for super cute gals! :)

1 Kind Words:

Kathy said...

Beautiful work by all girls. Can I move to your house for a summer? Love seeing all the thins you do and have planned. Hoping you have a great rest of the summer and look forward to seeing more of your adventures.

Related Posts with Thumbnails