May 28, 2015

Spring Fling

I'm still so behind on blogging - I can't seem to catch up! Briana has only one day of school left, so I am going to try to get a bunch of posts out if I can before summer commences.

Three weeks ago, Bri's school held its annual "spring fling" ~ rides, petting zoo, concessions, game booths - you name it. We went with friends Laura and Ella.

The first attraction Briana hit was the swing ride. Ella wasn't too keen on getting it, so Bri rode it on her own (she didn't know the girl next to her)...

Waiting to get into one of the numerous inflatables...

The girls stopped at the petting zoo...




And made sand art...

Of course you need to throw a whipped cream pie in a teacher's face... 




Bri tried numerous times to win a cupcake for herself in the "cake walk" and sadly she never did. Ella did win one...

Ring toss...

Unfortunately, it was unusually hot for a May evening. Very hot. Bri spent a lot of her time jumping in the inflatables where there was shade.

 Spring fling is fun, but it always super crowded with a lot of amped up kids running around (and way too many kids running around without parental supervision and cutting in lines). We've gone every year since kindergarten and I would probably be ok with not going next year. But Bri loves it, so most likely we will be going again next year. :)

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails