October 10, 2015

Colorado Trip - Day 5, Downtown Golden

The little downtown area of Golden is so quaint and pretty ~ I wanted to make sure Briana got to see it...

We ate at Woody's Pizza for lunch and it was delish...


After lunch, we walked along Clear Creek

You can see the Coors Plant in the distance here...

And the big "M" on Mt. Zion to represent the Colorado School Of Mines...

It was a very quiet Tuesday afternoon...



Sitting on fish is so fun!!!


And sliding down a spiral slide too...




We walked along Clear Creek History Park...


There is a community garden...


And a chicken coop (which Bri absolutely loved)...



I loved looking at all the statues around the town...



It was finally time to head back to the house to wind down and start getting some packing done because we were heading home the next morning.

Briana got Aunt Ann and Uncle Wes to play some Dragonvale with her that afternoon...

And that evening, we all watched "Star Wars." (We have to prepare for the new Star Wars movie coming out.)

 The next morning was go home time. :(

3 Kind Words:

Debbie said...

Lisa, I have so enjoyed your holiday posts, you always seem to capture and tell us about your memories so well....what a great time B will have looking back at all your adventures when she is an adult!!!

Always wear your tiara said...

What a fantastic trip. Oh my gosh I have always wanted to go now I am busting to go there

Unknown said...

I had no idea you were getting such great photos!! Great memories - I'm still all warm and fuzzy from the visit!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails