Wednesday morning, I went with Bri to school to attend the "Muffins with Moms" breakfast for the PreK classes. It was so nice to have breakfast with my gal and chat it up with some of the other moms. There was a book fair going on and, of course, Bri ended up going home with two books.
I am so sad that Bri will be leaving her school soon. It has been a wonderful school for Briana and she has truly thrived there. Her PreK graduation is going to be the evening of May 19. I am going to be a puddle. I know it.
4 Kind Words:
Oh heck! That will be hard, keeping those tears at bay....but it will be an amazing evening for your wee family! dx
Look at you two cuties! You look so much alike in this pic, by the way!
Awesome picture...
And you already know what I think of Mommas and muffins. At least where it comes to this middle aged momma.
That HAS to be the sweetest pic on your blog!!! Precious and so sweet!!!
Bless you both!!! :)
Post a Comment