Last Saturday, I had a "me" day. I knew I would need a day like that before I jumped head first into spring break with Briana. I had my hair cut and colored, had lunch by myself and did a little shopping.
This was my lunch...
When I came home that afternoon, I suggested that Doug, Bri and I fly our kite. After that, I sat on my back porch enjoying the beautiful weather with a glass of wine and my sweet kitty...
It was a wonderful day.
But...I paid for it. Sitting out in the pollen totally screwed up my sinuses the next day. And I had an allergic reaction to my hair color causing welts on the left side of my neck (which has never happened before). Ugh. Sunday was a bit rough for me. Luckily, I was able to pull it together to enjoy the rest of spring break.
However, I am choosing to remember my wonderful day instead of what I endured after it. Because it really was a wonderful day.






6 Kind Words:
Love ya girly..
Glad you had an Amazing day , besides the little ugh things..
Have a great weekend.
Hugz..
Wow, I cannot remember the last me day I had ... sounds lovely!
Hope you are feeling better!
What a wonderful perfect day! Lunch looks wonderful!
A "me" day, what a novel concept! I should try one of those one of these days...sans the allergic reaction of course ;-)
Post a Comment