Miss B made her very first goal in soccer on Saturday morning!! I didn't get a picture because I was too busy watching her make it, but I did take a few shots of her and her teammates practicing...
The game started and Bri went for it. She puts all of her energy into every play. I am so proud of her!!!!
Soccer pictures were being taken that morning and the team got there about a half an hour early to get individual and team photos done. All the girls on the team are so cute. And I can't get enough of Bri and ML together...
The temperature was actually really pretty that day with a slight breeze. But when the sun hit straight down on you, it was fierce. An umbrella was definitely needed. Both Bri and ML were on the sideline taking a break and used the umbrella to shade themselves...
I can't believe how much fun I am having watching Briana play soccer. I think it is because she loves it so much. She has more passion for this than anything other physical activity she currently does or has done in the past. I knew this would be her "thing"!!!!



2 Kind Words:
That is awesome!!! Go Bri!!
Yeah Briana! :) She sounds like she's taken to it like a duck to water.
Post a Comment