April 27, 2016

An Easter Recap

I know, I know ~ Easter was a month ago. I'm finally getting around to blogging about it!

The week before Easter, my cousin Jennifer and her family came up from FL to visit my aunt and uncle (her parents). The last time I saw Jennifer, she was expecting baby Drew. Well, now he is here! And we got to meet him.

Is this kid cute or what?

It was really cold the weekend before Easter. Despite the temps, I thought it would be fun for the kids to do an Easter egg hunt. So, I brought a bunch of supplies to my aunt's house. The kids had a lot of fun and the adults had a few laughs (it was quite windy that day and plastic eggs were flying everywhere)...


I also brought along bunny masks...


Several days before Easter, Bri and I did some Easter egg dyeing...



 And Easter morning, Bri was on a mission to find her hidden Easter basket...


She found it quite quickly...

Loving her goodies...

 Easter bag from Gramma...


We had a pretty low key Easter because I wasn't feeling very well. But even if I am under the weather, the Easter bunny doesn't forget to visit. :)

Look what Doug made for our Easter dinner. My grill master made these delicious kabobs...

Hope everyone who celebrated Easter had a happy and blessed holiday.

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails