Doug started mowing our yard again at the beginning of the spring, but it wasn't until the beginning of May that we got some mulch delivered for our yard. With my lower back issues (all the bending over), I was afraid to help him spread it this year. So, he did it all on his own. It was a big job, but it turned out so nice (I felt so badly that I couldn't help)...
We get a bazillion pine cones that fall in our backyard, so Bri gets an allowance for helping pick up the cones. I swear there were hundreds back there...
The rose bushes look lovely...
I did help get the upstairs back porch back in order...
We have really been enjoying it...
And this past Sunday, I decided to sweep off my back patio. Our yard looked great, but the patio was still a hot mess. Pine straw, leaves and dirt were all over it. And, the landscapers that built our patio last year overfilled the grooves with pebbles. It has bothered me for the longest time. I swept up all the mess, including two buckets worth of excess pebbles. I was a bit worried about my back, but I took it as easy as possible and came away unscathed.
It looks really good now...
We wanted to get it all done before the nasty Georgia heat starts to hit us!




1 Kind Words:
it'a gorgeous,
how is your back? hoping it is better andnot just iffy
by the way...it appears your nasty Georgia heat it here LOL
Post a Comment