I want to wish my mom (and my sis!) a very Happy Mother's Day.
My mom has always been an extremely loving, caring and attentive mom...
And now she is an amazing grandmother too...
I want to thank my amazing daughter - the beautiful soul that made me a mom. She is the reason that I am able to celebrate this special day...
She is the absolute light of my life. I waited for so long to become a mom - and could not have asked for a more amazing child. She filled the empty hole in my heart and made my dream a reality...
My cup runneth over.
Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing moms out there.
Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing moms out there.
And just know, my heart goes out to those that have lost their moms and to those that still yearn to become a mom.





2 Kind Words:
Happy Mothers Day ( a day late) I'm so glad you are a mum, or we wouldn't have met. Im so glad your [arents lived in WinstpnPark or you probably wouldn't have reached out, thank you parents)
You obviously got your talents from your Mum, Dxx
Post a Comment