Bri and I spent Tuesday evening dyeing Easter eggs and covering them with princess stickers. Because what is Easter without princesses, right? Heh...
And here is a picture of my first completely open rose of the spring. I can't believe how huge these roses get...
I cut two to enjoy in my kitchen...









8 Kind Words:
LOVE the eggs and yes PRINCESS all the way..
The roses are soooo PRETTY...
Have a great weekend..
Hugz..
Gosh look at those roses...have never seen them so big! Have fun rolling egggs tomorrow. Dx
Your roses are beautiful!!!
I am going to dye the eggs this morning and then after nap we have Elmo stickers. Not as cool as princess, but fun for Z! :-)
Happy Easter!!
Wow, you are brave! I have yet to attempt egg dying. If you start to doubt yourself again, look at this post. YOU ROCK MAMA! :)
Great eggs. Have a wonderful Easter.
Happy Easter!! we're doing our eggs in a little bit!
I love dyeing eggs. I'm going to do some tomorrow for myself. Love egg salad too! I hope you guys have a happy Easter!
So cute! Love the princess touch.
Happy Easter!!
Post a Comment