April 21, 2011

Preschool Graduation Picture

I opened up the folder that I get from Briana's teacher each day and when I opened it today, this is what I saw. My baby's preschool graduation picture. I can't believe how grown up she looks. I am in love with this picture. She has come so far and accomplished so much. I am such a proud mama right now!

7 Kind Words:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

What a gift! Putting this side by side with the one I put on my blog today is just precious. :) The beginning and the end. :)
blessings friend!

Kim said...

LOVE IT..
Tooo cute..
They grow up soooo fast..
Hugz..

Polar Bear said...

It does not seem possible that Bri will be going to kindergarten!

She looks so grown-up. Bri is such a beautiful girl!

Debbie said...

Oh my!! She is just gorgeous Lisa! What a smile....she looks like such a little lady in this photo. Have great Easter!! Dx

Lisa~~ said...

What a great picture and she looks so grown up!

Ani said...

Love it!!!!!

RamblingMother said...

AWWWWW!

Related Posts with Thumbnails