We have been super busy on our spring break so far! I don't have a lot of time this week to post because of our schedule, so I am popping in real quick to say hello and I will fill you in with all the fun details next week! Sunday, Doug, Bri and I saw "Hop" and it was really cute. Monday, Bri and I met my mom, sister and nephew for a mall day to celebrate my mom's birthday (which was actually on Tuesday). Tuesday was a quiet day - Bri slept in until 10:15AM! She and I needed to do a few errands that day and then had dinner out with daddy that evening. Today, Bri and I went to the zoo with friends Suzanne and Matthew. Tomorrow, we have a picnic lunch planned with friends. Friday, Bri has a dentist appointment (just a cleaning). Saturday will be another quiet day and finally, Sunday we are going to a museum with some friends.
So, hope you all are having a great week so far. We definitely are. I think I will need a vacation after this super busy spring break!


7 Kind Words:
Busy and fun, who could ask for more? Glad that you're having such a good week.
Fun stuff! We still have an entire week of school after this one before we are on spring break...
Sounds like a great week so far..
Hugz..
Love the photo..
Sounds like you have a great week planned! I often feel like I need a vacation when I get make from a break, too.
Nancy
Www.workingmomadventures.com
Enjoy time with your precious girl! Dx
Funny we had thought about going to the zoo this week. Going to save that for a later time. Glad you all are having a great week off.
How lucky and FUN for you. Enjoy your time!
Post a Comment