June 27, 2012

An A"Maisie"ng Saturday!

Doug, Bri and I headed over to the "S" family's house on Saturday afternoon. We hit the door and the girls took off immediately to play. Lisa was cooking up a storm and we all dined on a chicken and rib feast. Just head over to Lisa's cooking blog because I know she is going to post all the yummy goodies she made. It was a wonderful afternoon/evening for the little and big kids alike. :D

The girls dressed like princesses...

Ate lunch together...

And swam and shot water guns in Maisie's pool...



 Around 5:30pm, the girls got ready to head over to "Parents Night Out" at Maisie's gym. They had so much fun a few months ago, Lisa and I thought it would be fun if the girls went again.

Here the girls are hugging and hanging around a bit before heading out...


Doug and I picked up Bri from the gym around 9PM and she was exhausted. She had a busy afternoon! Not a lot of people can tire Miss B out, but I can't say the same for Maisie. Playing with Maisie manages to wear her out every time!!!

3 Kind Words:

Debbie said...

What fun!!!!!!

Julie said...

Looks like fun times! Both girls are so adorable.

Lisa~~ said...

Thanks for coming to play, Maisie (and her parents) always enjoy the time together.

Related Posts with Thumbnails