June 20, 2012

First Day Of Summer

Roses and Lilies and Gardenias - oh my!
 
My front yard beds are in full bloom on this first day of summer...



 Below is my gardenia bush. Gardenia is my favorite flower. I adore the fragrance. I have had this bush planted for a few years now and this is the most blooms it has ever had on it. I am in heaven!



It has been hot in Georgia for a few weeks now, so it has felt like summer even though today is officially the first day. 

I still have so much to blog about -
Chinese dance camp, birthdays, father's day, swim dates, family visits, etc.

I just need to sort through all my photos!

Happy first day of summer. :D

1 Kind Words:

Kim said...

Happy Summer..... Love all the flowers... we just got back from Cali and the smell of the flowers and the ocean breeze are sooooo nice..
Happy Wed.. hugz..

Related Posts with Thumbnails