Well, I can't say we haven't been getting enough swim time lately! LOL! Bri and I headed over to my friend Miranda's house Thursday afternoon to swim with her and her two boys, Jacob and Dylan. Miranda's pool is so gorgeous. I never can wait to jump into it when we arrive.
Above is Jacob with Briana and below is Briana swimming and Dylan about to jump off the diving board...
Briana's turn to jump into the water...
Jacob showing me how he jumps out of the water...
Briana's silly hat...
The kids swam for 3 hours! Briana didn't want to go home. But, we finally had to unfortunately.
This is what the temp was when we were driving home (ugh)...
A big thank you to my friend Miranda for having us over for such a fun afternoon! I met Miranda when we both worked together at Coldwell Banker. We clicked immediately. We are so alike and I always love spending time with her. We have been friends for around 11 years now I believe. With busy lives and schedules, we don't get to see each other as much as we would like to. Trying to work on seeing her much more often!


0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment