Well, I cannot say we haven't been swimming this summer! Last Wednesday, Bri and I went over to our friends Angela, Laney, Hailey and Hayden's neighborhood pool for some water fun! The kids had a great time jumping into the water yelling "Cannonball!"
They swam for two hours! I just love seeing Briana having fun with her friends.
And the Monday before that, we went to Ansu and Kira's house for some private swim time! Kira is so fascinated by Briana - it is just adorable. I guess someone who is almost 6 is very intriguing when you are only 2. :D
High fives in the pool!!!
Bri loves Kira's swing set...
We are trying to get as much swim time in as possible. I realized last Wednesday that Bri only has six weeks left of summer vacation. Because she is on what is a considered a "year round" school schedule, she gets a lot more breaks throughout the school year. But that means she goes back to school on August 1. Yikes!



1 Kind Words:
We need to start taking advantage of my parents pool more often as well. Some of the school systems around here are going towards a near year round schedule as well with a few breaks during the school year. Several school systems around here start school August 6 because they're doing a modified schedule similar to what GA does. Emi's school goes back August 6 but thankfully the preschoolers don't report until a week later - on the 13th. I don't know if I could handle going back on the 6th. Eriks doesn't go back until the 21st of August or something but he doesn't get out until early June and has no extra breaks.
Post a Comment