It's that time of the year again! Pool time! As you can see, Briana made herself right at home.
We were so happy when was saw friends Laura and Ella arriving at the pool at the same time we arrived on Thursday morning. The girls swam together for about an hour.
It was time for Laura and Ella to head home, and Bri stopped to eat a snack.
See Ella eyeing those Scooby snacks?
It was so cute when they both put on their sunglasses...
Then Briana tried on my glasses...
Bri and I stayed at the pool for close to three hours. I definitely got too much sun on my shoulders, even with sunscreen. Briana loved the warmth. She said she wanted to take a nap in the sun...
The breeze was blowing a bit and actually felt chilly at times when the sun would hide behind a cloud. So Bri bundled up in a towel and I held her like when she was a baby. I love that she still enjoys cuddling...
I was explaining to Laura that when I go to the pool, I never end up looking like a lot of the other women/moms at the pool. Many of them never get their hair wet or even enter the pool at all. They stay "put together." Me, on the other hand, not so much. Briana expects me to entertain her in the pool. So going to the pool is an event - not relaxation in the least. I end up completely soaked from Briana jumping on me and splashing within the first 2 minutes of entering the pool with her.
What can I say - my kid is like three kids in one.






2 Kind Words:
Maisie wants to play at your pool, so much more fun than ours.
I'm glad you're not like the other pool moms! I'm sure Briana is glad too!
Post a Comment