June 25, 2012

My Birthday Recap

As you all know, I turned 39 on Tuesday. Next year - it's the big 4-0. I had a very quiet and restful day. Exactly the way I wanted it.

When I went downstairs, I found that the hubby had decorated the kitchen for me. 
Isn't he the sweetest?


He dropped Bri off at camp in the morning for me and I took it easy all morning.

In the evening, Briana and Doug took me out for dinner...

We went to a restaurant that had formerly been an old mill at one time...

The food was so delicious. Briana loved these heart attacks on a plate delicious onion rings...


My and my silly girl...

We got home and Doug had bought me this cute little cake...


And he gave me these beautiful earrings that I admired a few weeks ago...

He also gave me this floppy hat to wear to the pool. I love it and will totally use it, but I do think
Miss B looks much cuter in it than me. :D

A big thank you to my hubby and sweet girl for giving me such a special day.

3 Kind Words:

Lisa~~ said...

Happy Birthday! Doug has it going on and needs to give some lessons to my hubby. Where did you eat, it looks good.

Catherine said...

What an absolutely wonderful way to spend your day! Resting, relaxing and special time with your family! Ahh...perfect!

Beautiful earrings! Fun hat and oh my...those onion rings look scrumptious!

What a sweet little cake! Happy 39 friend! Glad to hear your birthday was wonderful. You deserve it!

Debbie said...

Awwwww, a great special day! Once again your hubs came up trumps :)
Dont worry, turning 40 doesnt hurt!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails